Our first Tater Tot Baptism. It was so special, but so wierd. I can't believe one of my babies is 8. Jaycie is such a sweet spirit. I am privilaged to have her, and I love her very much. Thank you to everyone that came.
Savor the moment. It seems like just last week I was stressing to make sure everything went just perfect for our oldest daughters baptism and now a blink later our youngest of 4 children is going to turn 12 and receive the priesthood. It is amazing how fast time flies. It looks like you have a very supportive family that is what one of the things I love about the Leavitt family.
Cami, I found your blog through Michelle's...so glad you have one! I tried talking to you on Sunday but only saw the back of your head in Primary for a few minutes. Congrats on the baptism, she looked so excited. Katie
3 comments:
Savor the moment. It seems like just last week I was stressing to make sure everything went just perfect for our oldest daughters baptism and now a blink later our youngest of 4 children is going to turn 12 and receive the priesthood. It is amazing how fast time flies.
It looks like you have a very supportive family that is what one of the things I love about the Leavitt family.
Kim (Leavitt) Willoughby
Cami, I found your blog through Michelle's...so glad you have one! I tried talking to you on Sunday but only saw the back of your head in Primary for a few minutes. Congrats on the baptism, she looked so excited.
Katie
It's so fun to find blogs! You have such a great family!
Post a Comment