Thursday, August 14, 2008

Mackenzie

Mackenzie graduated Kindergarten!!!! Mrs. Matty was the best teacher. Mackenzie loved school and can't wait to start the first grade with Ms. Thomas.
Yea, no more half days for mom!!!!
Mackenzie is a really smart girl. You will find her organizing, reading, do anything artsy, or swimming. She especially loves being a big sister. Her favorite thing to do when not drawing is cooking and baking with mom. I love her sweet smile and gentle hugs.

3 comments:

McGiven Family.... said...

Thanks for your birthday wish! Your kids are adorable! I am glad you left me a comment so I can check your blog!

The Scott Family said...

Yeah!! I'm so happy you don't have to drive for half day kindergarten anymore. That is a lot of driving for one mother of 5!!! What track are you guys on next year?

Maren & Danny said...

I can't believe how big your kids are getting! And so adorable!