Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Tater-Tots

My "Buckets of Sunshine"
Jaycie is turning 8 on July 11th. She is so excited to get baptized. This will be done on July 19th and invite anyone to come. She is finishing second grade and is too smart for her own good. I think she gets a little bored. She loves to do anything that involves moving and exertion. She also loves to try new foods and go to new places. Jaycie is a very emotional girl. She acts like a teenager sometimes, so I get an early preview. Jaycie likes to pretend, so she will make an awesome actress someday. Especially since she can cry on demand. Yeah, not cool. Don't get fooled by her pretty blue eyes either.
Mackenzie will be 6 on July 18th. She is finishing up Kindergarten and doing so good. I was worried about her for some reason, but she proved me totally wrong. I love that she excels and loves to learn. She has already picked up reading and can sound out many words. Mackenzie loves taking care of her new baby sister. She loves to do all kinds of art and writing, and loves to save her money. She is not an outdoors person, so she gets really bored when we go hiking, biking, etc. She does love swimming though. Mackenzie plays good with others and has a beautiful smile.
Calin is 4 and is such a typical boy. He loves to wrestle, box, ride his scooter, terrorize the dog and his sisters, and get into anything he can. Calin finished up his first year of preschool, and had learned so much. I just wish he could start kindergarten so he can keep learning, but he has a whole year before he goes. His preschool teacher moved to Salt Lake, so I'll have to find someone or something else for him to do. Calin also has no fear. He will jump off anything and he will jump in the pool and just hang out under water until someone gets him. P.S. He doesn't know how to swim. There has been a few times it took longer to get to him because we were on different sides of the pool from where he jumped in. Mom got smart and bought him a life jacket. Calin also shows a lot of compassion for others. He is a sweetheart.
Campbell is 2, and there is just not enough space to talk about her. She is so much fun sometimes, but so hard. She is probably the most independent child of mine. She has been potty trained now for two months which she did all on her own. She loves to help do any chore you give her. I just hope that that doesn't end. The only hard part is she has to do it all by herself, so it can get frustrating when she is carrying glass bowls, cups, etc. She does very well though. Campbell makes us laugh most of the day with her booty shaking and teasing. She seems too grown up.
Marlie is now two months. She is such a great baby. She's getting too big too fast though. I am trying to cherish every growing moment with her since she is our grand finale. I can already tell she will have a great personality. She loves to watch everything, and she acts so serious. I believe Marlie and I share a favorite color in RED.
I love my family so much and am thankful that the Lord has entrusted me with them.

4 comments:

Victoria said...

Cami, you are so clever! I loved the pix of the kids in the tote bins! I cannot believe Jaycie will be baptized soon, and that Campbell is already 2! They grow so fast and then you get to be "Grammy"! Savor every minute, even the ones that drive you NUTS!
Love ya!

Maren & Danny said...

Love the kids in the bins...but you do let them out right? :0)

The Scott Family said...

Welcome to the blog world! It is kinda fun isn't it? It really is a good way to keep up with friends....besides....who has time to call with 5 kids under 8, huh?

by: Kim said...

Thanks for sending your information for the family blog site. I have added you. You have adorable kids. It will be fun getting to know all the family this way.