Saturday, January 31, 2009
What I have been up to!!!!!
I can't believe how times flies when you are having fun.
I have had a hectic schedule being a busy mom, but I have been taking the time to better myself. I have been getting trained to be a Personal Wellness Coach and have been having a blast. I want to share all this awesome information, so if you are interested in being healthy and happy let me know. I have products available, but I am not trying to sale you anything. I just want to share the information, and then you can decide how you want to help yourself.
I have been on Herbalife products now for just over a month and have lost 9 pounds of fat and gained 3 pounds of lean muscle. I have lost over 12 over all inches, but am excited that I have lost 4 inches around my stomach. I have had great results with my energy and over all health. I have been able to push myself harder with heavier weights in aerobics, I have been able to play with my kids later in the afternoon instead of vegging on the couch, and I have been able to sleep at night.
If you want a one-on-one Wellness meeting, I would love to talk to you. If you want to just look at product you may go to my website at www.shopherbalife.com/fitnfine
I have great plans for Las Vegas with some fabulous friends. I hope that I can share these dreams with you.
Give yourself permission to start getting healthy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love it when people take control of their life and their health. I have been a 'wellness counselor' for 2 1/2 years but in a different line. I am with Nikken. I pretty well have my health under control but have problems addressing my weight. I did great at first, losing 25 lbs in a month, but since then have just been enjoying eating. I'm happy to hear of your success. Congrats!
You go girl! When I need to lose this baby fat I will be giving you a call! :0)
Cami you look fantastic but then again you always have!
Post a Comment