Welcome 2009. 2008 has come and gone with many life changes and 2009 can only get better. We are now officially half way through Josh's deployment and are now starting on the count down to his return. I still don't have an exact return date, but we have a ball park date.
I tried to come up with some unique resolutions, but for the most part they are the typical renewal from every other year.
1. Read Scriptures Daily. Prepare my lessons well and be prepared.
2. Journal Daily. I have been doing this since 1 Sept, but will continue.
3. Part of my daily journal, I want to do a daily photo. I want to learn how to take some really crazy pictures. I started to take an online course awhile ago on photography, so I will finish it. It was a class offered through the base. Hope my camera is up for it.
4. Tone and Tighten my body. Eat healthy and Exercise more.
5. Get Book Club running again. Read lots of books.
6. Be a better wife and mother. Be more patient and meek.
7. Get and Stay out of Debt
8. De-clutter the house. It's way out of control.
9. Plan an awesome surprise 10 Year Anniversary for me and Josh.
10. Finish training to become a Health and Wellness Coach. Training has been great so far. Working with the program myself, in just two weeks I've already lost 5 1/2 pounds and 5 3/4 inches over all. I am so excited. It's only going to get better too.
Best wishes and a happy and healthy 2009!
The kids were so patient waiting to use their noise makers.
7 comments:
Cami- those are pretty awesome resolutions! I'd be proud of myself if I got even one of them done- ha ha! You are amazing. Take care!
Cami, what an adorable family you have! Jaycie, in that pic on the couch with noisemakers looks like your mom when she was little. They are all so adorable. We have similar families but I had 3 boys & 2 girls instead. It makes for a fantastic family. Have a great 2009!
Love all your resolutions.
Sounds like your 2009 is going to be busy!
Hey Cami! Don't know why I'm just now finding your blog!!! Happy New Year to you guys!
Hey Tate Family- You guys look great as always. How is Carlie feeling? I hope she is getting better. I love your family. You guys are such great friends!!!
So how does this health and wellness think work? I could stand to lose a few inches...
Those are some great resolutions-I am pretty lame cuz mine are usually the same every year! :0)
Post a Comment