Thursday, September 18, 2008

I've Been Tagged

Five things you may not know about me. 1. I love guns. I love to look at them, hold them, and shoot them. It's okay, I know how to shoot them, and SAFETY FIRST. I grew up going with my dad and shooting at targets, and when I was old enough, I took a Hunter Safety Course. For graduating, my dad gave me my first .22 rifle. I now own 4 guns; two rifles and two pistols. Josh only owns 1. Ha Ha Ha. 2. About 7 years ago, I tried a weight loss pill that my Brother-in-Law created, and because I had such a great success, he put my before and after pictures on the brochure. I got paid $300 to get pictures taken. 3. My dad is an Indian Chief. No, he's white. He was adopted into a tribe for all his service he rendered them. They made him Honorary "Chief Storm Eagle Cottam". I have witnessed a lot of really neat things going with him to Pow Wows and ceremonies. 4. I love love love love spread sheets. Gotta love EXCEL. Ya, I'm weird. I just love creating spread sheets for just about anything. I've got them for food storage, what to make for dinner, chore charts, address books, books to read, comparing all my kids' births and firsts, and many more. Josh makes fun of me. 5. I have to wash my feet before I get into bed. okay, so now I tag; Whitney Tate, Maren Jones, and Lacy Salazar.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Cami you are amazing! A girl after my own heart! Hope you are doing ok. Some how I missed seeing you Sunday. I wanted to see how you were. Heaven bless any one that tries to get into your house without without an invitation. You go girl!

Kresta said...

I have to agree with the whole feet washing! It's also good to know not to sneak into your house.

Katie said...

So, let's see the pictures...

T8 Family said...

I am sure you are talking about pictures from the before and after. A lot of my pictures were burned in our fire, but I will go through and see if I can find them.