Friday, October 17, 2008
The girls' singing and Jaycie telling Mackenzie's secret
This video is hilarious to us. We made this video for Josh, but too good to not share. The girls' decide to sing a song and then at the end Jaycie reveals a secret of Mackenzie's. I think how Jaycie says it like so matter of fact, and the look of Mackenzie's face as she is realizing what Jaycie is saying. Oh, and no baby Marlies were hurt in the making of this video, LOL.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
that is too funny! Tell McKenzie not to worry-my true love is also Elvis! :0)
P.S. Glad to hear Marlie is okay-I was getting a little worried there for a minute!
That is hilarious! Even more funny that a 6 yr old even knows who Elvis is. She did say Elvis right?
Cute....Mackenzie's giggle made me laugh at the end there. I thought it was going to be a really juicy secret. The anticipation was almost too much (= You are such a patient recorder....I think I would have thrown in a couple comments to my kids as I got nervous about the baby. You'd here me yelling in the background. Give me some of your calmness will ya?
you don't know me, but I am looking at blogs in the leavitt family. so we are related some how.
But what a cute video!
Post a Comment